Let’s be honest, life was just a little bit better when the biggest decision you had to make was whether or not you liked *NSYNC or the Backstreet Boys better. If you’re still sad that they discontinued purple ketchup, and you’re dying for the next Fuller House season to start, then this article is for you.
Here are 21 reasons why being a kid in the 90s was the best thing in the world:
1. You know it’s going to be a good movie when the VHS is orange.
2. Drawing about a hundred of these babies on your notebook.
3. The only acceptable lunchbox drink.
4. When you shoot 2,943 pounds of food, but you can only carry 50.
5. The best thing that could happen at school (besides a snow day).
6. Saturday morning paradise.
7. The ultimate accessory.
8. Forget cell phones. How about one of these babies?
9. Outfits were just comfier back then
10. Your dream squad.
11. Because why not?
12. The only back-to-school supply you ever wanted.
13. The wait was a killer.
14. Remember to control the pet population…
16. The only way to fix a broken tape.
17. Probably the most romantic moment ever.
18. Breakfast of champions.
19. The only appropriate summer footwear.
20. The only real way to tell the future.
21. Saving your life on one of these babies.
If you want to save your childhood memories long enough for your grandchildren to see them, then floppy discs aren’t going to cut it. In fact, neither are cloud drives, hard drives or CDs.
Easily aggregate your videos and photos onto a disc that’ll stay good for up to 1,000 years using Yours.co. Click here to learn more, or watch this video: